Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The PTA is a good way to meet other parents, become involved in the life of the school and to improve the school’s facilities and environment for the benefit of the children. If you would like to become involved, please contact the PTA.
Our fantastic PTA organises a wealth of different activities every year for children, parents, teachers and friends of the school. These include:
- an autumn light festival
- cake sales
- summer and Christmas fairs and
- quiz nights.
Not only do these events raise a huge amount of money for the children but they also provide numerous opportunities for meeting new friends and engendering a sense of community and belonging.
All PTA events are listed in the school calendar.
The PTA generously provide funds for us to secure resources for the children which could not easily be paid for from local authority provision. Recent donations have enabled us to:
- install a school notice board
- purchase curtains and audio-visual equipment for the school hall
- buy classroom resources such as teaching aids and books
- refurbish our ICT suite with hi-spec computers
- revamp the adventure playground and
- to pay the rent on our much loved and treasured field.
The PTA has also made it possible for us to build a brand new Foundation Stage Unit which is a real asset to our school and of which we are all very proud. To find out more and to catch up with the latest news from the PTA, read our newsletters.